Most likely, we can help you
We take great pride in the fact that our clients come to us. We don’t advertise. We don’t cut deals with other professionals to generate business. New clients come to us via the best path available – referrals from those who know our dedicated approach best.
Zimmerman Wealth Management® customizes your comprehensive financial plan and investment solutions based on your unique circumstances. And, our years of experience means we’ve almost certainly helped someone like you! We see clients in different stages of their life, with different questions:
- How much should I be saving?
- Where should I be directing my savings?
- What can I do with my old retirement plan?
- What should I do with a salary increase?
- What financial changes should I make when I start a family?
- How do I balance saving for retirement & my children’s future?
- Can I afford to start my own business?
- Am I spending and saving appropriately?
- Am I on track to think about retiring early?
- Am I protected in the event of a disaster?
LATE-CAREER PROFESSIONALS and entrepreneurs
- Am I on track for the retirement I want?
- How can I get smart about my taxes?
- How will I manage my cash flow when my children go to college?
- Where should I put savings other than my retirement accounts?
- How do I combine old retirement accounts?
- How do I sort out my stock awards, deferred compensation packages, and other benefits and incentives?
- How do I best exit the business or practice I built?
- How do I make sure I don’t run out of money?
- How can I maximize the income from my investments?
- How much can I afford to spend in retirement?
- What do I do if my partner passes away?
- How can I best give gifts to my family or a charity?
- Can you advise me on my business succession plan?
Divorce or death can leave a person feeling completely overwhelmed. Normally the question becomes "Where do I even start?" We've helped many individuals begin to put the pieces back together; we can help you too.
Whether through inheritance, a business sale, or other event, sudden wealth can feel...well...sudden. When you have the ability to do more than you ever imagined, how do you balance protecting wealth, chasing your dream lifestyle, helping family now, and being charitable while making sure your wealth passes to those you love? ZWM has helped others make this transition, and we can share what we've learned.
Whether you’re just getting started, a couple that’s planning for your retirement years, a business owner/entrepreneur, or a divorced or widowed individual whose spouse handled all of the finances throughout your relationship, ZWM is prepared to offer the individual guidance and personalized solutions you need to secure your financial future.